Zucchini stuffed with meat and tomatoes
- 400 grams of pork-beef minced meat
- 50 g hard cheese
- 3 zucchini
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- greens (dill, parsley)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
1. Chop the onion, garlic and greens. Tomatoes finely cut. Cheese rub on a medium grater.
2. Sauté the onion in hot oil, add minced garlic, salt, pepper, mix all together and stew about10 minutes.
3. Wash and dry zucchini, cut into halfs lengthwise to the form of boats, clean the pulp.
4. Put the filling into zucchini and tomatoes on top, place on a greased with vegetable oil baking sheet and bake in a preheated 180°C oven for about 20 minutes.
5. At the end sprinkle with greens and grated cheese and hold in the oven for another 5 minutes.
More from my site