Yeast pies with apples
Delicious homemade pies of yeast dough with apple stuffing. Before serving, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
- flour – 650 g
- sugar – 50 g
- vanilla sugar – 10 g
- butter – 75 g
- eggs – 2 pcs
- dry yeast – 2 tsp
- milk – 175 ml
- apples – 300 g
- sugar 50 – g
- vegetable oil and milk for greasing
1. Mix 50 ml of warm milk, half the sugar and the yeast. Let stand in warm place, 10-15 minutes, to the foam appeared..
2. Add remaining sugar, eggs, salt and sifted flour. Stir, pour melted butter and knead the dough. Cover with a towel and allow to rise in warm place for 2-3 hours, several times punch down to remove air bubbles.
3. Peeled apples cut into slices, mix with sugar.
4. Divide the dough into small pieces, roll out into cakes on a floured surface. Put on top of the filling and pinch the edges.
5. Pies put on a greased baking sheet, top brush with milk.
6. Bake in a preheated 180 C oven for 20 minutes.
More from my site