Warm salad with green beans and eggs
Bright, summer, vitamin elegant salad is obtained from quite simple and available ingredients, the main of which are the tender pods of green beans.
- 500 g green beans
- lettuce leaves
- 100 g canned green peas
- 3 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml mayonnaise
- 20 g butter
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
1. Cook hard-boiled eggs, cool them and shell. Cut into halfs.
2. Trim the tails of green beans and boil in salted water 3-5 minutes until tender. Remove beans from boiling water and rinse with cold water.
3. Sauté the green beans in the pan with hot butter, stirring, for 3-5 minutes.
4. At the end add the garlic, stir, take off from fire and cool slightly.
5. Place lettuce leaves into salad bowl , put green beans on top, then add eggs, green peas,mayonnaise, season with salt, pepper and serve.
More from my site