Tomatoes stuffed with a salad of chicken and mushrooms
- 6 large tomatoes
- 1 cup of boiled chicken meat (breast, thigh), cut into small cubes
- 1 cup roasted mushrooms (I use honey agaric)
- 2 tbsp. canned corn
- 2 tbsp. of sweet pepper, diced
- green onions
- leaves of the young spinach or lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon non-acute mustard or grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt, black pepper
Cut off tops of tomatoes, clean out the pulp. In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the salad, mix separately fork or small whisk the ingredients for the sauce. Dress the salad and stir.
In tomatoes put leaves of spinach or lettuce, spoon spread salad in tomatoes.
The salad you can just dress with a mayonnaise, as an option.
More from my site