Stuffed tomatoes with shrimp
Stuffed tomatoes is a popular cold appetizer that can decorate any holiday table.
- shrimp – 250 g
- eggs – 2 pcs
- tomatoes – 4 pcs
- garlic – 2 cloves
- mayonnaise – 4 tbsp
- salt and pepper – to taste
- greens – for decoration
1. Shrimp boil, cool and peel.
2. Wash tomatoes, dry, carefully cut off the tops. Remove the pulp with a spoon, season with add salt and flip over to drain the excess fluid.
3. Boil hard boiled eggs, cool.
4. Shrimp cut, eggs and garlic finely grate, season with mayonnaise, add salt, pepper, some chopped greens.
5. Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture, cover with a hat, decorate with sprigs of greenery.
More from my site