Stuffed eggs in the form of hedgehogs
Prepare the child an interesting Easter snack: stuffed eggs in the form of funny hedgehogs.
- eggs – 12 pcs.
- mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
- sour cream – 3 tbsp.
- dry mustard – 1/4 tsp.
- coarse salt – 1/4 tsp.
- ground pepper – 1/4 tsp.
- chives – for decoration
- bulgarian pepper – 1 pc.
- lettuce leaves – for serve
1. Boil hard boiled eggs, cool, peel and cut in half.
2. Remove the yolks and mash them together with mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper.
3. Fill the whites resulting mixture.
4. Chives wash and cut into pieces 2-3 cm in length. Stick a to the stuffing, to get the needles. Of small pieces of bell pepper make eyes. For spouts to take a little piece of chives.
5. A plate lay a lettuce. Put the hedgehogs and sliced bell pepper.
More from my site