Stewed Chicken With Red Beans Recipe
Satisfying stew of chicken, tomatoes and bell peppers with red beans. Beans can be boiled or take canned.
- onion 1-2 pcs
- carrot – 1 pc
- chicken fillet – 2 pcs
- bell pepper – 1 pc
- canned tomatoes without skin, chopped – 400 ml
- canned red beans – 1 can
- garlic 1-2 cloves
- salt and pepper – to taste
- greens -to taste
- vegetable oil – for frying
1. Onions and carrots cleaned and cut. Sauté until soft in vegetable oil.
2. Chicken fillet cut into cubes, fry separately until golden brown and season to taste.
3. Mix onions, carrots and fillets, add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the chopped pepper and garlic, cook for another 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the canned beans and simmer for 3 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
6. Serve sprinkled with chopped greens.
Vegetable stew with chicken and beans © depositphotos.com
More from my site