Snails of puff pastry
Sweet buns of puff pastry stuffed with cream cheese and chocolate. The dough can be choose yeast or unleavened.
- puff pastry – 2 sheets of 250 g
- cream cheese – 225 g
- sugar – 3 tbsp
- chocolate drops – 1 3/4 cups
1. One sheet of puff pastry roll out on a lightly floured surface into the reservoir 35 x 25 cm
2. Mix cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl until a homogeneous mass. Spread half of cream cheese on the puff pastry, leaving a 2.5 cm border on one long side. Sprinkle with half the chocolate drops. Roll up roll, brush the edges with water.
3. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Chill for 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Slice the rolls of dough pieces with a thickness of 2.5 cm, spread on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before serving.
More from my site