Skewers of mushrooms and eggplant
Prepare vegetable kebab on a wooden skewers of mushrooms, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers and garlic.
- small champignons – 500 g
- eggplant – 1 pc
- red sweet pepper – 2 pcs
- cherry tomatoes – 250 g
- garlic – 1 clove
- olive oil -100 ml
- coarse salt – 1 tsp
- ground black pepper – pinch
1. Mushrooms and cherry tomatoes to wash. Cut eggplant into slices about 0.5 cm thick. Bell pepper cut into cubes, removing seeds.
2. Fold the vegetables into a bowl, add olive oil, crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Place in refrigerator to marinate overnight.
4. Thread the vegetables on wooden skewers, pre-soaked in water.
5. Fry vegetable skewers over hot coals or bake in the oven until cooked.
More from my site