Shashlik (kebab) of pork with baked potatoes
- pork neck – 400 gr
- fresh tomatoes – 150 gr
- mixture of 5 peppers – 1 gr
- potatoes – 550 gr
- fresh cucumbers – 100 gr
- onion – 90 gr
- rosemary – 1 gr
- thyme – 1 gr
- garlic – 4 gr
- dill – 5 gr
- ketchup – 60 gr
- sunflower oil – 25 gr
wooden skewer – 4 pcs
1. Preheat the oven to 200 g C. Wash potatoes, cut in half (large – on 4 parts), put in a bowl, season with salt, sprinkle with sunflower oil and mix. Cover the baking parchment, place the potatoes cut-side down, and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
2. Crush the garlic, peel and chop finely. Pork cut into 3×3 cm cubes, place in a bowl, season with salt, sprinkle with mixture of 5 peppers, add leaves of rosemary and thyme, the garlic, drizzle with sunflower oil, stir and let stand 5 minutes.
3. Clean onions and cut into 2×2 cm cubes. On skewers alternately thread meat and onions.
4. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil and fry the shashlik for 1 minute on each side over high heat.
5. Put the shashlik on a baking sheet with potatoes and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Cucumbers and tomatoes cut into large slices, arbitrary. Remove the baking sheet from the oven, spread the potatoes and kebabs on plates and serve with vegetables and ketchup.
More from my site