Seafood salad with tuna in spicy mustard sauce will delight you with real rich taste of mussels, shrimps and fish.
- 200 g frozen shrimps
- 300 g marinated mussels
- 200 g canned tuna
- 1 onion
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
1. Onion cut into thin quarter rings. Chop greens. Tomatoes cut into halves.
2. Combine the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, wine, salt, pepper and mix. Add the onion to the marinade and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Unfreeze the shrimps and put them for 2-3 minutes into boiling water.
4. Of the mussels drain the marinade.
5. Remove the tuna from the oil and mash with a fork.
6. Mix seafood, tuna and onion with the marinade. Add the greens and stir.
Place seafood salad on a dish, decorate with tomatoes, sprig of greens and serve.
More from my site