Salmon And Shrimp Salad
- large shrimp – 100 g
- light-salted salmon fillet – 100 g
- lettuce leaves – 1 bunch
- red onion – ½ small
- chives and parsley – to taste
- cocktail tomatoes – 3-4 pcs
- capers – 1 tbsp
- salt, ground pepper – to taste
- olive oil or homemade mayonnaise
- Shrimp boil, lettuce leaves soak in cold water for half an hour.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin rings, chop the greens. Wash tomatoes and cut into wedges.
- Lettuce leaves dry out, tear the his hands and put on a plate. On top put the tomatoes, fish, shrimp, onion and capers. Garnish with greens. Optionally sprinkle with spices.
- Ready the salad season with olive oil or homemade mayonnaise.
More from my site