Rich chocolate brownies
- flour – 3/4 cup
- salt – 1/4 tsp
- butter or margarine – 1/2 cup
- unsweetened chocolate – 1 1/2 squares
- egg – 2 pcs
- sugar – 1 cup
- vanilla – 1 tsp
- banana- 1 pc, well mashed
- semi-sweet chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
- broken walnut meats – 1/2 cup
No baking powder or soda. This makes them extra dense and moist.
Preheat oven to 350 F, (325 for a glass pan).
Combine flour and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
Melt butter or margarine and unsweetened chocolate in a small pan on low heat. Cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla.
Add mashed banana.
Stir in chocolate mixture.
Gradually sift and stir in flour mixture.
Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
Pour into an 8″x 8″ pan that has been sprayed with Pam or cooking oil.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
More from my site