Pork steak barbecue
Pork steaks marinated in a mixture of garlic, hot pepper and sage and then roasted on an open fire.
- pork steaks or pork chops boneless, thick 2.5 cm 4 pcs
- olive oil – 2 tbsp
- coarse salt – 1 tsp
- spicy ground paprika – 1.5 tsp
- dried sage – 1 tsp
- garlic, passed through the press – 1.5 tsp
1. Mix all ingredients except pork steaks. Rub the meat with mixture of spices.
2. Tightly wrap in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator overnight.
3. Heat the BBQ to a high temperature and fry the meat for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Reduce the heat to medium and cook meat for 6 minutes on each side.
More from my site