Pork ribs grill: marinade with honey and beer
To properly and delicious roast pork on the grill, you’ll need a marinade, which will make the meat softer, will emphasize its taste and give a unique flavor.
Recipes for marinades a lot, and probably you already have your favorite. But what prevents to try new tastes – experiment and find interesting options. Today in our menu pork ribs grilled in a drunken marinade.
- 1kg of pork ribs
- 1 kg of onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp honey
- 250 ml light beer
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tsp. ground paprika
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste
1. For grilling it is better to choose pork ribs with a small amount of fat – they will be juicier and more tender. Pork ribs wash, cut into portion pieces of 2-4 ribs and make an incision internal of the film, so that during the grilling it not contracted the meat.
2. Rub the ribs with salt, pepper, paprika, sprinkle with rosemary and put in a bowl. You can also marinate the meat in the package. The more ribs in each portion, the more succulent will turn out barbecue.
3. Finely cut onion and garlic, crush with your hands so to the onion gave the juice, and put it on pork ribs. From lemon squeeze the juice, mix with honey and vinegar, add to the ribs and stir.
4. Pour pork ribs with beer and put under the yoke in a cool place for 6 hours, preferably overnight.
5. When pork has marinated, you can proceed to the preparation of barbecue. Put pork ribs on the grill over hot coals and cook, turning occasionally and basting with marinade. Make sure the coals didn’t light up.
6. Pork ribs on the grill cook about 20-40 minutes, depending on their size, thickness and amount of meat on the bone. The willingness of the ribs is determined by the external crust – if she is beautiful and golden, make sure the juice from the meat transparent.
7. Ready pork ribs to take off from the grill and serve hot with salad of greens and garnish to your taste.
More from my site