The eggs pink color are colorful and delicious. The kids will love. Take them to the kitchen and have fun with the family.
- 4 eggs
- 6 dl water
- 50 g beet
- 40 g onion
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 80 g broccoli
- 4 egg yolks cooked
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- chopped parsley
1. Boil the eggs, let cool, peel and set aside.
2. Bring to the boil a pan with 6 dl of water, add the beetroot, peeled and cut into thin rings, onion, cut into rings, vinegar, and salt and and simmer, covered, about 20 minutes. Remove the lid and let it cool. Cook the broccoli steamed and set aside.
3. Soak peeled the eggs in juice of beet for up to 2 hours, preferably in the refrigerator to preserve better. Stir occasionally to to color evenly.
4. Remove them from the juice, cut them in half lengthwise, remove and mash the yolks.
5. Crush the broccoli and mix them well with the egg yolks and the olive oil. With a spoon, fill the egg halves and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
More from my site