Oat Peach Smoothie
This smoothie combines peach and useful oats, swollen in hot water to add satiety and velvety.
- 3 tbsp of quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 2 small ripe yellow peaches, pitted , peeled and coarsely chopped, plus one slice leave for decoration
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1/3 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of ground cinnamon
1. Put the oat flakes in a small bowl, cover with hot water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Place oatmeal, peaches, ice cubes, yogurt, honey and cinnamon in a blender. Mix at high speed until uniform, add 1-2 tablespoons of water if necessary to adjust the final consistency of the beverage. Pour into a glass and garnish with remaining slice of peach.
More from my site