- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar (or powdered sugar)
- citric acid on the tip of a knife
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 200 ml double cream
- 200 g raspberries
- Beat the egg whites with sugar and citric acid at high speed mixer until a stable white foam. At the end of a thin stream pour the starch and continue to whisk until smooth protein mass.
- On the baking paper, using the stencil, draw hearts and put the parchment on a baking sheet.
- Fill a culinary bag with shaped nozzle beaten egg whites and gently draw the mixture along the contour of hearts, starting from the outside and then fill in the middle.
- Meringue send in a preheated 100 ° C oven oven and dried of about 1.5-2 hours. Then turn off oven and let meringue cool with the door closed. Finished meringues should be dry and brittle on the outside and inside.
- Prepare the cream. To this, whip the chilled cream with 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar to stable foam and decorate them a thin layer on top of the meringue.
- Decorate the ready meringue with raspberries and serve.
More from my site