Meat with new potatoes
Imagine a delicious lunch: soft, fragrant, slightly golden pork meat with new potatoes, sprinkled with green dill … Presented? Already flowed salivating?
It’s very simple and very tasty! And besides, more and very quickly. Just half an hour you’ll have your steaming meat with new potatoes, and the whole family be fed and happy.
- 400 g meat (boneless pork, neck, shoulder, brisket)
- 50 g pork fat (or lard)
- 700 g new potatoes
- 1 onion
- greens (dill, parsley)
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 peas of fragrant pepper
- coriander, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
1. To prepare this dish choose potatoes of small size, to not be cut. New potatoes clean, wash and boil the whole for 10 minutes.
2. Meat cut in small pieces. Fat can cut a bit smaller. Cut onion. Chop the greens.
3. In hot saucepan put the pork fat and fry to highlight fat. If you use ready-made lard, melt it.
4. Put the meat in heated saucepan and fry over high heat on all sides until golden brown about 5 minutes. Then add the onion, bay leaf, fragrant pepper, and fry until golden brown for 5 minutes.
5. Put in a saucepan boiled potatoes, mix, season with salt, add spices and cook the meat with new potatoes for another 15 minutes.
6. At the end sprinkle greens and serve the meat with hot new potatoes with a salad of fresh vegetables.
More from my site