Meat by French: recipe with chicken fillet
Depart from the rules at the same time to simplify your life. The fact that the meat by French recipe, instead of the traditional pork meat includes chicken, is cooked faster and easier than a similar dish with pork. But this dish turns out less fatty, low-calorie, tender and tasty.
- 600 g chicken fillet
- 200 g hard cheese
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- small bunch of greens
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 50 g sour cream
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste
1. Chicken fillet wash and cut lengthwise into several portion parts. Cover the fillet with cling film and beat. Salt, pepper, brush with mustard
2. Mushrooms, wash and cut in small cubes. Cut the onion half-rings. Saute mushrooms in hot oil for 5-7 minutes. Then add to the mushrooms the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
3. Tomatoes cut slices. Grind the greens. Garlic pass through the spadefoot. Cheese rub on a coarse grater. Mix cheese, garlic, greens, mayonnaise and sour cream.
4. Chicken fillet put on a greased baking sheet. Lay on the fillet sauteed mushrooms with onion and tomato slices. Brush top with sauce.
5. Send meat in a preheated 180°C oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve meat by french hot with potato or as a separate dish with a salad and greens.
More from my site