Liver with apples and onions
Prepare pork liver with apples and fried onions. If apples are sour, you can add a little sugar.
- pork liver – 600 g
- apples – 3 pcs
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- onion – 3 pcs
- flour – 2 tbsp
- butter – 100 g
- ground pepper
1. Pork liver wash, remove the film and excess fat. Cut them into slices.
2. Wash the apples and optional peel. Remove the core and cut into slices thickness of about 1 cm Sprinkle with lemon juice to apples not darkened.
3. Dust liver slices in flour and fry in melted butter until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet, cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes at 100 C.
4. In oil, where fry liver, stew the apples. Add them to the liver.
5. Fry the onions until golden brown, sprinkle the liver and apples. You can add a bit of chopped greens.
More from my site