Lentil soup: recipe with beef and tomatoes
Prepare for lunch meat nourishing lentil soup.
A rich, nourishing and delicious – this lentil soup can feed an entire family for lunch – he will add strength and vigor. Lentils is cooked much faster than beans, and by satiety, perhaps, he does not concede.
The recipe for lentil soup contains canned tomatoes are in season you can substitute fresh tomatoes and thus add vitamins and flavor to the dish.
- 500 g beef
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- greens (dill, parsley)
- 2 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- a pinch of hops-suneli
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1.5-2 liters of broth or water
1. Meat clean, wash and cut in small pieces.
2. Finely cut onion. Carrot rub on a coarse grater. It is advisable cleanse the tomatoes from the skin and grind. Garlic skip through the press. Grind the herbs.
3. Sauté beef in hot oil on all sides, about 7-10 minutes and place in a saucepan.
4. Pour the meat broth, add salt and boil for 1-1. 5 hours until soft.
5. Rinse the lentils, add to the soup and boil 30 minutes.
6. In the remaining oil after the meat fry onions and carrots 5-7 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes. At the end add the garlic, salt and pepper.
7. Send fried vegetables in lentil soup, bring to boil, add salt and spices to taste and cook under a cover on slow heat for 10 minutes.
8. At the end sprinkle with greens and give lentil soup to infuse for 10 minutes.
More from my site