Lemonade with a strawberry and ginger
I really like the tart, bright flavor of lemon, lemons – this is my passion! I have in the fridge is always a large supply of lemons, I like to experiment. This is a simple recipe lemonade with strawberries and ginger, I wanted to make a drink without tons of sugar, but if it is sour for you, feel free to add sugar to taste.
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1,5 tbsp. peeled and coarsely chopped fresh ginger
- 1.5 cups fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 cups of sugar
1. In a blender add water, strawberries and ginger and beat until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve, to separate all of the solid particles.
2. The resulting strawberry mass pour into a jug, add lemon juice and sugar. Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved. Serve with ice, the remaining store in the refrigerator.
Note: lemonade it turns sour, if you want a sweet lemonade – add 1 tbsp of sugar, mixing, one after the other, until you get the desired level of sweetness of the beverage.
More from my site