Kebab on the grill: recipe for a picnic
If you are planning to get out in nature and cook something delicious over a campfire, try the kebab on the grill – this is a great alternative so loved and popular shashliks.
- 0.5 kg of beef
- 0.5 kg pork
- 300 g of lard
- 3 onions
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
1. Pork, beef and lard grind.
2. Onions and garlic are better finely chop, not mince, to minced meat was less liquid. Minced meat salt, pepper and carefully mix.
3. Then the minced meat should be good to fight off for 15 minutes. Pick it up and throw it with force back into the bowl, until the mixture is smooth and slightly sticky to the touch. Cover the meat and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. From chilled minced meat make oblong sausages with diameter of 3-4 cm and plant them on skewers. It is also possible to form a kebab directly on the skewers. To minced meat did not stick to your hands, grease your palms with vegetable oil or water.
5. Send kebab on grill with well-heated coals. It is important that the minced meat “grip” at high temperature for 0.5-1 minute, then turn the kebab on the other side and also wait for golden brown.
6. Then fry, turning occasionally, until browning. Depending on thickness, kebab on the grill will be ready in 5-7 minutes. They should have a solid crust, uniform color and in the cut clear juice. It is also important not to overdo kebab on the grill, so they were not dry.
7. Ready kebab serve hot with vegetables and greens.
More from my site