How to make bunnies for Easter
1. Start by cutting the parts. Need a circle of 20 cm for the body, 4 ear pieces, 2 ear stabilizers and 1 piece of felt for the face. The ear should be like the image below 9 cm long and 5 wide, pieces of felt a little smaller.
2. Sew around the outer edge of the circle.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of rice in the circle.
4. Add the filler of your choice and close the circle as much as you can. Tuck the felt face stabilizer piece in the body of the bunny where you would like the face to be.
5. Arrange the pieces of the ears together, and the piece of felt, aligning the bottom edge. Sew the edge of the sides, leaving the bottom open.
6. Hook the top corners and turn the ears. Place the ears in the opening of the body and closes the opening at the same time sew the ears. Make sure that they are aligned and neat.
7. Sew two black beads in the form of eyes.
8. Design a smile with embroidery black thread.
9. Cut a strip of contrasting fabric and wrapped around the head separating a little body. Close the strip with a bow.
10. Make as many bunnies as you want.
More from my site