Homemade Coffee Ice Cream
- cream 20% – 500 ml
- egg yolks – 6 pcs
- condensed milk – 1 can
- ground coffee – 20 g
- salt a pinch
- chocolate topping
1. In a stewpan bring the cream to a boil. Remove from heat, add coffee, stir and leave for 5-10 minutes.
2. With a mixer beat the egg yolks with condensed milk. Add a third of the cream into the yolk mixture, whisking constantly, then pour back into the stewpan with the cream, all the while stirring with a whisk.
3. Return the stewpan to medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the consistency of cream. Add salt, strain the mass through a fine sieve into a plastic container.
4. Put in the freezer, beat with a mixer every 40 minutes 3-4 times.
5. Serve ice cream with chocolate topping and berries.
More from my site