Homemade burgers with turkey
Turkey burgers with vegetables – this is exactly what you need in order to quickly and very tasty to eat in haste.
For the cutlets:
- minced meat turkey – 1350 g
- bread crumbs – 1/4 cup
- finely chopped onion – 1/4 cup
- finely chopped parsley – 1/4 cup
- ground pepper – 1/4 tsp
- egg whites – 2 pcs
- garlic -1 clove, crushed
- salt – 1 tsp
- buns for burgers
- leaf lettuce
- red onion
1. In a large bowl, mix the minced turkey, bread crumbs, chopped onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Form 12 cutlets.
2. Fry the cutlets on the preheated pan with vegetable oil the grill until golden brown.
3. Serve the cutlets of turkey along with buns, ketchup, mustard and vegetables.
More from my site