Halloween Witches Fingers Cookies
- wheat flour 300 g
- butter 110 g
- sugar powder 100 g
- chicken egg 1 piece
- baking powder 15 g
- almond 30 pieces
- sea salt
- In a bowl beat with a mixer butter room temperature, powdered sugar, and egg; add salt and part of flour with baking powder, mix well.
- On the working surface pour the remaining flour and quickly knead a smooth dough to hands does not stick.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap, put in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Then make the sausage dough, divide it into 30 equal pieces.
- With each piece forming a thin finger.
- At one end of the finger inserted almonds.
- The back of the knife do the drawing.
- Put your fingers on the parchment.
- Paint your nails any red jam.
- Send fingers bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
More from my site