Gnocchi with cream and truffle oil
- gnocchi – 400g
- cream 20% – ⅔cup
- truffle oil – 4tsp
- ground black pepper – ¼tsp
- salt – 2tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese – 1.5cups
1. Drop the gnocchi into the boiling water, add salt (3 teaspoons on 6 liters) and cook for one minute less than that specified on the package. When the gnocchi are ready, drain them from the liquid, leaving 1 cup of broth in reserve.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan with a thick bottom mix the cream with truffle oil, add salt and black pepper (1/4 teaspoon or to taste) and heat on middle fire, without boiling.
3. Pour the cream sauce, add finely grated parmesan cheese (1/2 cup) into a saucepan with gnocchi and put it on low flame, stir thoroughly.
4. If you get dry pasta, add a little broth to it then stir again and serve immediately on the table. As a complement – grated parmesan.
More from my site