German cake with smoked salmon
- flour – 1 cup
- butter – 100 g
- eggs – 4 pcs
- green onions – 3 beams
- smoked salmon – 150 g
- sour cream – 2 cups
- salt & pepper – to taste
1. Mix butter with flour, add one egg and salt. Knead the dough. Put it on 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Chop green onion, fry it to brown in butter, salt and pepper and let it cool.
3. Salmon fillet cut into strips and mix with onions.
4. Mix remaining eggs with sour cream, salt and pepper.
5. Roll the dough into the formation, put in a greased form, slightly raise the edges.
6. On top of the dough put the pieces of salmon with onion, then pour the egg mixture on top.
7. Bake at 160-170 degrees for 6-10 minutes.
More from my site