Garlic & Fresh Herb Greek Yogurt Dip
Sauce dip of yogurt, garlic, lemon zest and herbs serve with fish or sliced fresh vegetables.
This dip is delicious, much tastier than the shop-bought ones you can get, and you know exactly what’s gone into it.
- crushed garlic clove – 1 pc
- finely grated lemon zest – 1 tsp
- chopped fresh herbs (mint, parsley, green onions) – 1 tbsp
- greek yogurt – 1.5 cups
1. Fold the garlic, lemon zest, herbs and yogurt in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and serve immediately.
More from my site