Fried eggs in puff pastry
- puff pastry sheet – 1 pc
- chicken eggs – 6 pc
- mushrooms – 200 g
- ham – 200 g
- cheese – 100 g
- dill – 1 bunch
- butter – 1 tbs
- salt and pepper – to taste
- egg – for greasing
1. First fry the mushrooms in a pan.
2. Cut the ham into cubes.
3. Add to the mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes more.
4. Grate cheese on a grater.
5. Finely chop the dill.
6. Lightly beat the eggs and mix with cheese and greens.
7. Pour this mixture to mushrooms with ham and cook, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Roll out a thin sheet of puff pastry. Make cuts on each side with the knife (same amount on both sides).
9. Put the filling into center and make a plait
10. Grease with whipped egg and bake in a preheated to 190 ° C oven for 20-25 minutes.
11. Take out from the oven and give to cool.
More from my site