Eggs baked in a bun with ham and cheese
Eggs baked in bread look very original! Use round or oval buns that hold their shape well.
- 2 buns
- 10 g butter
- 50 g ham
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 eggs
- 40 g grated cheese
- greens, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut off the top of a buns and a tea-spoon take out the pulp, leaving a hole for stuffing.
2. At the bottom of the buns put butter. Slice the ham and also put inside the buns. Add to each one tablespoon of cream of any fat content.
3. Beat in each bun one egg.
4. Grate a bit of soft cheese and sprinkle around the yolk. Put the buns with the egg in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees until the eggs will not be ready. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped greens.
More from my site