Easy Whoopie Pies
- flour – 130 g
- butter – 80 g
- milk – 100 ml
- egg -1 pc
- powdered sugar (50 g of cream) – 100 g
- vanillin – 1 g
- cocoa powder – 3 tablespoons
- baking powder -1 tsp
- cream cheese – 140 g or cream – 140 ml
1. In the soft butter add powdered sugar, all beat with a mixer. Now add the egg. All beat up.
2. Then add the flour, baking powder, vanilla and cocoa. All beat up. Continuing to whisk slowly add the milk.
3. Using a pastry bag or spoon, spread the dough on a baking sheet, the laid parchment. Make a medium-sized cookies.
4. Bake 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Make the cream: whisk the cheese or cream with powdered sugar.
6. Spread the cream on the flat side of the cookie, cover with another cookie.
Whoopie Pies is ready!
More from my site