Easy Banana Cake
- 3 bananas
- 50 g walnuts
- 200 ml sour cream
- 100 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 50 g dark chocolate
- pinch of salt
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Rub the yolks with half the sugar and melted butter. Add the sifted flour, salt and knead dense dough. Wrap the dough with cling film and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bananas cut into circles of equal thickness and sprinkle them with vanilla sugar.
- Part of bananas aside for decoration cake.
- Walnuts dry in the oven, peel from the husk and grind.
- Place the cooled dough into a greased baking dish and smooth over the surface. On the dough evenly put the bananas and pour them with sour cream.
- Put the form in a preheated 180 °C oven and bake until golden brown about 20 minutes.
- Prepare protein cream. For this beat egg whites with the rest of the sugar within 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven baked the base for the cake and pour beaten egg whites. On top sprinkle with nuts, pour the melted chocolate, to decorate cake with bananas and return to the oven for another 3 minutes.
- Ready cake to cool and serve.
More from my site