Easter roll of two types of meat
Delicious Easter meatloaf of pork and chicken fillet stuffed with pickles.
- pork – 1 kg
- chicken fillet – 700 g
- mustard beans – 3 tsp
- garlic – 2 cloves
- dried italian herbs – 1 tsp
- salt, ground pepper – to taste
- pickled cucumber – 3 pcs
- eggs – 2 pcs
- flour – 3 tbsp
- breadcrumbs – 3 tbsp
- vegetable oil – for frying
- parsley – for serve
1. Meat wash and dry. Separately beat between two layers of the food film. To grease with mustard, garlic, passed through a garlic press. Sprinkle salt, pepper and Italian herbs.
2. Put pork on a board and top spread the chicken fillet and sliced in long slices of cucumbers.
3. Wrap into a tight roll, tie cooking twine.
4. Roll the roll in flour, then dip into beaten eggs, once again roll in flour and dip them in the egg mixture. At the end of the roll in the breadcrumbs.
5. Preheat a frying pan with vegetable oil, fry the roll on all sides.
6. Wrap in foil and bake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for about 40 minutes. 10 minutes before end of cooking remove the foil.
7. Before serving, cool and cut into portioned slices. Garnish with fresh greens.
More from my site