Dessert with strawberries
Prepare a wonderful dessert with strawberries, coffee and sour cream.
- 300 g strawberries
- 400 ml sour cream
- 500 ml milk
- 1 tbsp ground coffee
- 3 sachets of gelatin
- sugar to taste
- 300 ml water
1. Strawberries wash, remove tails and dry. Big strawberry cut, small can be left whole.
2. Milk pour into a blender, add a few strawberries and sugar to taste. Whip the milk mass. Sachet of gelatin dissolve with water, as indicated in the instructions, add in the milk-strawberry mixture and again beat blender.
3. Pour milk-strawberry jelly in the form and send it to set in the refrigerator.
4. Brew coffee with sugar. Second packet of gelatin dissolve with water according to the instructions, add it in coffee, mix and also pour into the form and then send in the refrigerator to set.
5. When both jellies are set, get them out of the refrigerator, cut large pieces and put in layers in bowl.
6. Mix sour cream with sugar and whip until foam. Then dissolve the third sachet of gelatine, add to cream and whip again. Pour sour cream jelly into bowl, put on top the strawberries and send in the refrigerator to set.
7. Serve the dessert with strawberries, coffee and sour cream cooled.
More from my site