Cottage cheese roll with poppy seeds
- flour – 250 g
- cottage cheese 125 g
- sugar – 50 g
- salt – pinch
- vegetable oil – 75 ml
- milk – 75 ml
- baking powder – 2 tsp
- poppy seeds 70 – 100 g
- raisins – handful
- sugar – 100-150 grams
- milk – 2/3 cup
- egg – 1 pc
1. Poppy seeds pour into a ladle and wash water from garbage.
2. The maximum drain water and fill with milk.
3. Put on fire and cook
4. Raisins steamed with boiling water.
5. Cook the poppy seeds until completely absorbed milk.
6. Add sugar and raisins (without water)
7. Flour sift with baking powder and salt.
8. Add the butter, milk, сottage cheese, sugar and knead the dough, use mixer. The dough should gather into a ball and be tacky.
9. The table sprinkle with flour and roll out the dough to a size of 30 by 20 cm. Cut lengthwise into 2 parts. Spread poppy seed filling, leaving 2 cm on all sides.
10. Pinch the edges of the rolls. Weave them and put on baking sheet. Grease egg (milk).
11. Bake at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
12. Readiness check with a toothpick, should be dry. Let cool on wire rack and cut.
More from my site