Cod steamed with beetroot sauce and marinated zucchini
- cod fillets fresh-frozen – 400 gr
- basil green fresh – 5 gr
- parsley – 5 gr
- lemon – 150 gr
- baking soda – 1 gr
- beetroot – 150 gr
- green pea fresh-frozen – 200 gr
- yogurt low-fat – 250 gr
- zucchini – 200 gr
- bay leaf – 1 piece
- olive oil – 10 gr
- pepper black ground
1. Zucchini cut into thin rings, put in bowl, sprinkle liberally with olive oil, add the juice of half a lemon and the leaves of parsley and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Beets peel, grate on a fine grater, squeeze the juice from the pomace. In a saucepan pour the beet juice, add the juice of the remaining lemon, add salt and bring to a boil, remove from heat and let cool.
3. Prepare a water bath: in a saucepan boil the water in a quarter of the volume of the pan, put on top of the colander so that the water did not reach bottom of colander.
4. In a colander place the fish, season with salt and pepper, close the colander with foil and cook for a couple for 7 minutes.
5. In another pan, boil the water, add salt and Bay leaf, baking soda and peas, boil for 3 minutes, remove peas with a slotted spoon.
6. In a saucepan with beet juice, add yogurt, finely chopped basil leaves, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Remove the fish from the water bath, arrange on plates, next put the zucchini, peas and serve with beetroot yoghurt.
More from my site