Chocolate fudge of four ingredients
This chocolate dessert is best to cook the evening, so that he had time to harden overnight.
- sweetened condensed milk – 800 ml
- dark chocolate – 540 g
- chocolate bars Mars, chopped – 3 pcs of 72 g
- marshmallow, cut – 125 g
1. Lubricate the rectangular shape 18 x 28 cm. Cover with baking paper bottom and sides.
2. Place condensed milk and chocolate pieces in a saucepan. Melt over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Should get a smooth mass.
3. Quickly add pieces of chocolate bars and marshmallow. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, smooth the top with a spatula.
4. Leave overnight in the fridge. Cut into squares and serve.
More from my site