Chocolate Christmas Tree
- dark chocolate – 200 g
- coconut flakes
- Take ⅔ of the volume of the chocolate and melt it in a water bath (do not allow to boil).
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove chocolate from heat and add the remaining ⅓ of the chocolate, gently stir until then, until all the chocolate has melted.
- Make a blank for christmas trees: a tablespoon of chocolate lay on a chopping board, the laid paper baking. “Stretch” chocolate (as pictured below) to get an asterisk (middle should be thicker branches). Chocolate harvesting should be of different sizes – from large to small.
- Send blanks (with board) in the fridge. When the chocolate hardens, separate them from the boards with a thin knife.
- Collect the christmas tree (from big stars to small) – place the workpiece on each other and fastened them with melted chocolate.
- Put the christmas tree for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the tree from the refrigerator and garnish: sprigs to put droplets of melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut.
- Christmas tree covered with snow ready.
More from my site