Chocolate cheesecake without baking
Homemade cheesecake with cognac will please rich chocolate taste and ease of preparation. See step by step recipe with photos.
For the base:
- sugar cookies – 100 g
- butter – 50 g
- chocolate nut butter – 75 g
For the filling:
- mascarpone – 250 g
- dark chocolate – 100 g
- cream 33% – 150 g
- cocoa powder – 2 tbsps
- sugar powder – 2 tbsps
- cognac / brandy – 2 tbsps
- chocolate topping
- crushed cookies
1. Cookies to break, folded in a plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin to make crumbs. Mix with melted butter.
2. Cover with food film round detachable shape with a diameter 20-23 cm. Press the dough on the bottom of the form and put in the refrigerator, while preparing the filling.
3. Stir with a whisk mascarpone, whipped cream* and powdered sugar. Add the cognac, a tablespoon of cocoa and melted in a water bath chocolate, mix well.
4. Coat base with chocolate-nut butter. Put the filling on the base, smooth the top.
5. Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight, before serving decorate with crushed cookies and chocolate sprinkles.
* The cream can be replaced with sour cream of 20% fat.
More from my site