Chicken breasts with goat cheese and herbs
- chicken breast – 4 pc
- smoked bacon – 200 g
- young garlic – 2 cloves
- stems of green onion – 3 pc
- soft goat cheese – 100 g
- olive oil – 1 tbs
- freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Italian herbs with Himalayan salt – to taste
1. Preheat oven to 190 ° C. Peel the garlic and grind in a pounder with Italian herbs and Himalayan salt”. Finely chop green onion. Add chopped green onion and goat cheese into pounder with garlic, also add a little bit of pepper and stir.
2. Incise the side of chicken breasts, not cutting through to the end, to get the pocket. Lightly beat them off. Put cheese stuffing in this pocket.
3. Wrap each breast with 2-3 strips of bacon.
4. In a small deep pan put stuffed breasts tight to each other, drizzle with olive oil, add salt and pepper.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
More from my site