Cherry champagne cocktail
Treat your guests with this simple, but very effective drink of cherry syrup and champagne.
- fresh or frozen cherries, without pits – 300 g
- sugar – 1/2 cup
- water – 1/4 cup
- champagne or white sparkling wine – 750 ml
1. Mix the cherries, sugar and water in a saucepan. Boil on low heat for 8-10 minutes until the berries are soft. Allow to cool.
2. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve and cool cherry syrup in the refrigerator.
3. Before serving, put 1 tablespoon of syrup in each glass and add the champagne.
More from my site