Bruschetta with strawberries, cheese and basil
The bruschetta is prepared with toasted baguette, fresh strawberries, Basil and goat cheese. This is a great snack recipe for a summer party.
- sliced strawberries – 2 cups
- balsamic vinegar – 1 tbsp
- brown sugar – 1 tsp
- chopped basil – 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper – to taste
- baguette, sliced – 1/2 pc
- goat cheese – 115 g
- basil leaves – for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Mix the strawberries, vinegar, sugar, basil, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Allow to stand for 30-60 minutes.
2. Put the slices of bread on a large baking sheet. Cook about 8 minutes until crisp. Cool.
3. Spread on bread, cheese spread on top of strawberry mixture. Decorate the bruschetta with bBasil leaves and immediately serve.
More from my site