Nothing Says I Love You, Man Like A Bouquet Of Bacon Roses.
Well, this bouquet may not be a conventional one, yet, it’ll surely please the men in your house. Simply arrange a bouquet with loads of bacon. Finally decorate the stuff with lots of ribbons. Men will totally love this awesome gesture.
- Bacon - 1 regular pack & 1 thick cut pack
- Rose Stems
- Glass Vase
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Broiler Pan
- Drill with ⅛ bit
- Place the muffin pan on top of the broiler pan.
- Drill holes in the bottom of the muffin pan. This will allow the grease to drain when cooking the bacon.
- Preheat the oven to 375 deg. Fahrenheit; Open the bacon and begin tightly rolling the roses, one piece at a time.
- Start with the widest end of the bacon, with the fat edge down. I like to use a combination of thick and thin bacon so I end up with a variety of rose shapes.
- Place all of the bacon in the muffin pans pushing down slightly.
- Pull all of the roses off from the stems. Pull the green backing off from the rose and then separate it into individual parts.
- Discard petals & center red piece. Reassemble remaining green parts. Put green piece back on stem, but force it down so approx 1 inch of stem protrudes.
- Put the stems in your vase and fill with gravel or marbles to hold them in place.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes. Check in on them occasionally. Sometimes you will have to lift the rose so the grease will drain out the pan.
- Pick your favorites and slide them onto the protruding stems.
- Arrange the roses to your liking and then present the aromatic bouquet to your favorite bacon fanatic!
More from my site