Baked pears with blue cheese and bacon
Pears and blue cheese – a classic combination. Take note on the recipe baked pear with bacon and cheese.
- firm ripe pear – 4 pcs
- blue cheese – 200 1-2 slice
- balsamic vinegar – to taste
- sesame seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- vegetable or olive oil – 1 tbsp
- mint for decoration
1. Finely chop the bacon and fry in a dry frying pan until golden brown. Cool.
2. Cheese cut, part to defer for serve.
3. Mix the bacon, blue cheese and a little balsamic vinegar.
4. Wash pears, cut in half and carefully remove core with seeds.
5. Put the halves of pears in a baking dish, drizzle with butter and fill the prepared mixture. Pepper.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 and bake pears for about 20 minutes.
7. Serve, garnished with fresh mint, sesame seeds and slices of cheese.
More from my site