Baked carrot with cheese and herbs
- carrots – 1 kg
- extra virgin olive oil- 3 tbs
- large sea salt – to taste
- pepper – to taste
- feta cheese – 100 g
- chopped parsley – 2 tbs
- jerky – 100 g
1. Preheat oven to 200 ° C2. Wash and clean a carrot.
3. Place them on a baking sheet and season with virgin olive oil, pepper and salt.
4. Send it into the oven for around 25-thirty minutes until they become soft and with golden brown.
5. Spread over the plate and spread on the warm carrot the feta cheese and parsley. Gently mix. Your baked carrot with cheese and herbs is ready! Sometimes, I bake this carrot covered with Kopp (Italian dried pork neck), however in general you also may use any jerky or any bacon.
More from my site